Internal Branding Points to Consider
The below questions are designed to help us create an internal brand that would engage employees, unite them around well-defined values and goals.
- What are the key messages to convey through internal branding?
- What is the mission of the internal branding?
- What are the values you would like to convey through the internal brand?
- What are the main challenges you face with your employees?
- What is your employee's engagement rate?
- What is the tone of voice you would like the internal branding to have?
- What would you like to motivate your employees for?
- What are the key words for your internal brand?
- How would you define your corporate culture?
- What is your employee's role in the organization?
- What is the employees’ knowledge about the brand values?
- How do the employees communicate the brand values within the company?
- How unified are the employees when working towards the same organizational goals?