CryptoBranding – Next Phase Branding
It's time to update your ICO with CryptoBranding
What is ICO?
ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is an unregulated means by which a company raises funds via cryptocurrency. This enables companies particularly start- ups to bypass the rigorous and regulated IPO procedure.
Main Challenges of ICO
- Cryptocurrency is unregulated and the responsibility falls on the user for protection
- Prime targets for cybercriminals
- Securely transferring funds from cryptocurrency to tokens
- Since Cryptocurrency is unregulated how do you create a solid value for your product or company?
- Since ICO takes place in a virtual market – how do you establish market presence?
Grounding ICO by Strong Branding
With such evasive ramifications, true values and presence can only be grounded and grasped via creating a strong brand for your company or product. With a strong brand that is based on a clear value proposition, messaging, brand identity and story, an ICO can establish a strong market presence.
Branding Implementation and Strategy
To establish a tangible market presence, your brand strategy should be encompassing and include:
- Focusing on building a community – that community will be responsible for spreading the word around
- Leveraging social media – another mode of community and social communications to strengthen your presence, again spreading the word around
- Videos, videos and more videos – videos will provide a tangible presence by actually demonstrating your technology, products or projects and give actual value that is so lacking in ICO "virtuality".
We hope the above outlined the mail challenges for ICO and how to overcome them.
For any further information and ICO branding strategies, contact us at TitanBrandWise at